The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) offers employees competitive salaries, retirement, and benefits. AAMPO benefits offered through its fiscal agent, Bexar County, include, but are not limited to:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Term or Whole Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Gym
- Free Public Transit Rides
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Legal Assistance Program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Drugs
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Retirement 457
- Texas County District Retirement System
- Tuition Assistance Program
Many employee benefits are available to an employee’s spouse/plus one qualifying adult and dependent child(ren). Employee benefits are strategically designed to support an employee and family work-life balance.
AAMPO supports work-life balance by providing flexible work hours and paid vacation, sick, and holidays. In addition, we offer paid voting and jury duty time.
Disclaimer: AAMPO reserves the right to modify any plans at any time.