- Roll Call
- Director's Report (pdf)
Executive Committee will serve as the Nominating Committee for the
selection of MPO First Vice Chair. The group will likely meet in
late May or early June. The election will be held at your June
- MPO staff has begun exploring the possibility of
holding monthly board meetings in person. If possible, the May
meeting will likely include an in-person and online option.
FY 2022 2023 Unified Planning Work Program will be presented at
the May Policy Board meeting with action scheduled for June.
- May is National Bike Month. The MPO and partners will host events throughout the month to encourage bicycling.
- The MPO Office will be closed on Monday, May 31 for Memorial Day.
- A list of transportation acronyms is attached.
- Citizens to be Heard
- Approval of the March 22, 2021 Meeting Minutes (pdf)
Items for Individual Discussion and Appropriate Action:
- Action on Required Certifications
- MPO Self-Certification
- Project Selection Procedure
- Internal Ethics and Compliance Program
- Lobbying Certification
- Debarment Certification
- Procurement Procedures
and Appropriate Action on the Development of the FY 2023-2026
Transportation Improvement Program and Update on Projects Received
under the Current Call for Projects (pdf)
- Action on the MPO's Fiscal Year 2020 Audit Report
Monthly Status Reports
- Alamo Regional Mobility Authority (Renee Green)
- Air Quality Issues (Diane Rath)
- City of San Antonio (Razi Hosseini)
- San Antonio Mobility Coalition (Vic Boyer)
- Texas Department of Transportation (Gina Gallegos)
- VIA Metropolitan Transit (Jeff Arndt)
- Executive Session - Pursuant to Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Texas Government Code
any time during the meeting of the MPO Transportation Policy Board, the
Board reserves the right to adjourn into executive Session at any time
to discuss any of the matters listed on the posted agenda, as
authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with
attorney), Section 551.072 (deliberations about real property), Section
551.074 ( personnel matters), and Section 551.086 (economic development)