- Roll Call
- Director's Report (pdf)
- Jeanne Geiger retires on march 31 after more than 23 with AAMPO
for Projects information is available on the MPO's website at
www.alamoareampo.org/callforprojects. Electronic submittals are
due to the MPO no later than Thursday, April 1, 2021.
MPO's annual audit began March 8 and will continue through early April.
The report is scheduled for action at your April meeting.
request for Qualifications/Proposals for Legal Services was issued
March 15. Responses should be submitted by 12:00 noon (CDT)
Friday, April 16. More information is at www.alamoareampo.org/Employment/rfp.html.
- The MPO Office will be closed on Friday, April 2 for Good Friday and Friday, April 24 for the Battle of Flowers Holiday
- Citizens to be Heard
- Approval of the January 25, 2021 Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Presentation on City of San Antonio Transportation Updates (pdf)
- Presentation on State Transportation Funding Legislation during the 2021 Regular Session (pdf)
- Update on the FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program and Mobility 2050 Development Schedule (pdf)
Monthly Status Reports
- Alamo Regional Mobility Authority (Renee Green)
- Air Quality Issues (Diane Rath)
- City of San Antonio (Razi Hosseini)
- San Antonio Mobility Coalition (Vic Boyer)
- Texas Department of Transportation (Gina Gallegos)
- VIA Metropolitan Transit (Jeff Arndt)
- Executive Session - Pursuant to Chapter 551, Subchapter D, Texas Government Code
any time during the meeting of the MPO Transportation Policy Board, the
Board reserves the right to adjourn into executive Session at any time
to discuss any of the matters listed on the posted agenda, as
authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with
attorney), Section 551.072 (deliberations about real property), Section
551.074 ( personnel matters), and Section 551.086 (economic development)