The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization held a series of public meetings the last two weeks of February 2018 to get public feedback on 48 transportation projects competing for federal funding under the Surface Transportation Program-Metropolitan Mobility. On March 9, 2018, the Technical Advisory Committee reviewed public feedback, technical scores, agency priorities, and project readiness for each of the 48 projects to develop a short list of projects recommended for funding. This list was then submitted to the Transportation Policy Board’s Executive Committee for their consideration at a meeting held on March 19, 2018. After reviewing the Technical Advisory Committee’s recommendation and having their own discussion, the Executive Committee decided on a set of projects to recommend to the full board for consideration at their meeting on March 26, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. at VIA Metropolitan Transit located at 1021 San Pedro Avenue (78212). The spreadsheets below document their recommendations, public comments, and a presentation reviewing the process.
Information for Review:
- STP-MM Project Selection (.pdf) NEW
- STP-MM Projects Submitted to the Transportation Policy Board (.xlsx) NEW
- STP-MM Public Comments (.xlsx) NEW
Information presented at the February 2018 in-person and online public meetings:
- Narrated Presentation Video (.mp4)
- Story Map application with project descriptions
- STP-MM Submitted Projects Scoring Sheet (.xls)
Other Resource Information:
- DRAFT FY2019-2022 TIP Roadway Project Listing (.pdf)
- DRAFT FY2019-2022 TIP Transit Project Listing (.pdf)
- DRAFT FY2019-2022 TIP Transit Project Detail (.pdf)
Para obtener información en español, por favor comuníquese con Ambar Perez al email@example.com
Gracias por su participación! Le agradecemos su interés en el proceso de planificación.