We plan to keep you moving!
The Bicycle Mobility Advisory Committee (BMAC) was established by the Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Transportation Policy Board in 1995. The committee's purpose is to improve bicycle mobility within the Alamo Area MPO Study Area. BMAC's vision is for the region to be distinguished as a place where cyclists can safely travel on and off-road and cycling is recognized as a clean, healthy, and affordable form of transportation and recreation.
When: Second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
Where: MPO Conference Room B at 825 South Saint Mary's St. (view map)
* Meeting dates, times, and locations may vary. Please confirm the meeting information with the agenda posted on our website or by calling us at 210.227.8651.
MPO meetings are accessible to persons with disabilities. To arrange for special assistance or an interpreter, please call 210.227.8651 or TDD 1-800-735-2989 (Relay Texas) at least five working days in advance.
Las reuniones son accesibles a personas con discapacidad. Si usted necesita asistencia especial o un intérprete, llame al (210) 227-8651 o al TDD 1-800-662-4954 (Relay Texas) con cinco días hábiles de anticipación.
BMAC Positions Open to be Filled
Posted on: May 23, 2016
The Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is seeking applications to fill two vacancies on its Bicycle Mobility Advisory Committee (BMAC). The positions represent a:
- Professional Organization (alternate; this member will fill the primary position when the current member's term expires on October 31, 2017)
- The appointee should be serving an officer or staff role in a professional organization. Examples include, but are not limited to, the American Institute of Architects, Chambers of Commerce, and Urban Land Institute.
- Citizen at Large (Serving a renewable two-year term as approved by BMAC)
Download previous BMAC meeting minutes by selecting the desired month from the corresponding year shown below:
* : indicates cancelled meeting